FEITIAN ePass3003Auto is based on a high performance 32bits smart card chip, which supports many high strengths on board algorithms such as AES and 2048-bit RSA. With a mass user space of 64KB, ePass3003Auto can carry multiple digital certificates to be used in separate applications.
ePass3003Auto is a driverless device. The middleware is stored inside the device and it can be installed automatically when first time user inserts the token to the computer. User does not need to download and install the middleware manually.
ePass3003Auto also contains Flash memory to hold necessary middleware and user-defined PKI applications, which largely enhanced its adaptability in PKI-based systems. Through the secure ISO updatable feature, the content of ISO can be easily managed or replaced at any time.
- Single Interface: USB-A
- Plug & Play under windows, automatically install middleware and manager tools.
- Built-in high performance 32-bit smart card chip
- FIPS approved chip onboard DES, 3DES, MD5, SHA-1, RSA 1024/2048
- Onboard RSA key pair generation, private key can never be retrieved.
- Onboard digital signature generation and verifications.
- Hardware implemented random number generator.
- 256KB mass memory space, 64KB available for users;
- Full support for PKI applications, CSP, PKCS#11 interfaces available
- Secure storage of supporting storing multiple keys and certificates;
- Full support for Windows, Linux and macOS
Supported Operating Systems: Chrome OS, Windows, Linux, Mac OS
Warranty: This product comes with a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase.