OTP c100 OATH Event-based [HOTP] 2FA Token | I34
The FEITIAN OTP c100 hardware token is an OATH-compliant, event-based, One-Time Password (HOTP) token with an LCD display.
By simply pressing the button, OTP c100 generates and displays a secure one-time password that's valid until the next action taken on the button, ensuring proper identification and allowing only authenticated users with authorized access to critical applications and sensitive data.
Provides the most cost-effective two-factor authentication for enterprises to manage secure access to information in the global market.
- Simple, secure, and highly cost-effective 2FA solution
- Accurate internal real-time clock
- Zero footprint authentication and client software installation
- Compliant with the OATH-HOTP algorithm
- Seamless integration with 3rd-party systems
- Support for a wide range of authentication and access gateway solutions to protect important information
- Extended battery life and built-in battery life indicator
- Supports NFC Seed Programming
- Fully supported by the FEITIAN OTP Authentication System (FOAS)
Physical testing certified with CE: EN61000-6-2 and EN55022
Compatible with multiple services:
- Feitian OTP Authentication Server (FOAS)
- DUO security
- ESET Secure Authentication
- Entrust Identity Guard
- MicroFocus (netIQ)
- Echidna (SaltGroup)
- SxS Authentication Solution (Asseco)
- AuthControl Security &Cloud (SwivelSecure
Improvements over c100 H41
Supports NFC Seed Programming
Larger LCD display
Integrated battery life indicator
Extended battery life
IP67 Ingress Protection
For custom branding and logo printing, please Contact Us
Seed Delivery: Seed files are sent to the default order email. If another email is required, please add it to the shopping cart or order notes.
Warranty: This product comes with a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase.