FEITIAN OTP c200 OATH Time-Based 2FA Token (6 Digit) (60 Second Interval) (Casing: i34)
TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PRODUCT, PLEASE CLICK HERE
New i34 casing with larger passcode display, passcode display timer, added battery-life indicator, and extended battery life.
The OTP c200 is a small key-chain authentication token. This token generates a new 6 digit password every 60 seconds to ensure a safe user experience. The OTP c200 complies with the IETF draft of time-based authentication methods.
- Strong two-factor authentication
- Each OTP password is only valid for 60 seconds
- Zero client software installation
- Compliant with the OATH-TOTP algorithm
- Extremely accurate internal clock
- Larger display than the H41 casing
- Passcode display timer
- Battery-life indicator bars
- Stronger battery for extended battery life and enhanced battery protection to prevent the cell from over discharging.
Seed files are sent to default order email. If another email is required, please add to shopping cart or checkout notes
Warranty: This product comes with a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase.